Gorilla Tracking Safari in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
The 3 days uganda gorilla safari takes you to Bwindi impenetrable forest national park, the home to the highest population of mountain gorillas in the whole world. It entails hiking in uganda’s oldest and virgin impenetrable forest which also a home to over 90 mammals,various plant species and roughly 360 birds. The trip starts and ends in Uganda.
Day 1: Kampala – Bwindi Forest
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi Forest
Day 3: Drive Back to Kampala
Day 1: Transfer to Bwindi impenetrable forest park
Upon your arrival at the airport, the driver guide will pick up and transfer to Bwindi impenetrable forest a home to the mountain gorillas. You will have a stop over at Igongo cultural centre in Mbarara for lunch and relief after which you will proceed to Bwindi. This will take you approximately 8 hours to reach the national park. Dinner and overnight at Bakiga lodge/Gorilla mist camp.
Day 2: Gorilla trekking Adventure
Wake up early, have break fast and at 7:00am transfer to the national park headquarters for briefing. At arou8nd 8:00am, you will transfer to the trekking starting point and follow various trails in the forest in search of the gorillas. This may take you between 2-6 hours but the experience is surely memorable. On reaching the gorillas, you will spend an hour observing their behaviors and taking photographs after which you will descend back to the lodge forest. In the evening, visit the Batwa pygmies, the traditional forest dwellers who will demonstrate to you about their forest life.Dinner and overnight at the lodge (Day 1).
Day 3: Drive back to Kampala
Transfer back to Kampala, briefly stop at the Equator for photographs, connect to Entebbe Airport for your scheduled flight.
End of the Tour
There are no departure dates currently available for the rest of this season. Enquire for 2012 Departure Dates or for a private safari option
PRICES for our tours
In order to process your booking request, please fill out the ENQUIRY/BOOKING FORM
Please take into account:
* In some of our programs and add-ons, the rates vary according to the number of persons and travel date.
* This is no definitive reservation of our tours. This is due to that most of our reservations are based on availability of gorilla permits. A sales representative will contact you afterwards to confirm your booking, the total price and sort out any questions or special requests you may have.
* If you experience any problems using this booking form, you may also use our STANDARD CONTACT FORM to get in touch with us.
Please Note :
- Special offers may be available on this trip.Special rates are available for different seasons.
- VAT is included at the applicable rate, and we make no service charge.
- Group rates are available for parties of 4 or more people. Please inquire or telephone for rates.
- We accept payments preferably in US Dollars. Small Bills (1 -20) attract a lower rate. For payments in other currencies, currency exchange rates vary daily & we always calculate them accurately using the most current international banking data available.
We accept wire transfers and credit card payments. Payment by credit card is subject to a surchage of 5%
Safaris in Uganda, Rwanda, Congo
Browse our selection of exciting safari packages in Uganda and Rwanda. These trips can be possible addonn to your trip or be booked independently! They include gorilla trekking trips, wildlife safaris to uganda’s most popular parks as well as trips.
A discounted 2 Day gorilla safari to Volcanoes National Park for gorilla trekking. Read More
Enjoy a 3 Days Gorilla Adventure in Rwanda, golden monkey tracking and nature walks. Read More
Meet the rare mountain gorillas in the jungles of Bwindi Forest, Uganda. Read More
Game Viewing, boat rides and sight seeing tour in Queen Elizabeth Park. Read More
Cruise along the Nile and enjoy wildlife viewing in Murchison Falls Park. Read More
Track chimpanzees in Kibale Forest, see other primates on this trip! Read More
Meet chimpanzees in Kibale Forest and gorillas in Bwindi Forest… Read More