A 1 day gorilla trekking excursion takes you to Rwanda’s volcanoes national park, a home to the highest population of mountain gorillas in the Virunga conservation area.
Gorilla Tracking in Parc National des Volcans, Rwanda. Make sure you have secured your gorilla permit with your travel operator.
Early morning at 04:30am our driver guide will pick you from the hotel or the airport and transfer you to the headquarters of volcanoes national park for briefing by the park rangers before trekking. At 8:30am hike into the forest in search of the allocated gorilla family with which you will spend an hour and then descend back to the starting point. The trekking time will vary from 30 minutes to 6 hours depending on the movement of mountain gorillas and where they spent the previous night. However on reaching the mountain gorillas, you will spend an hour observing their human like behaviors as well as taking photographs. Have lunch at Hotel Muhabura and then drive back to Kigali.
END OF THE TOUR
There are no departure dates currently available for the rest of this season. Enquire for this years’ Departure Dates or for a private safari option
PRICES for our tours
In order to process your booking request, please fill out the ENQUIRY/BOOKING FORM
Please take into account:
* In some of our programs and add-ons, the rates vary according to the number of persons and travel date.
* This is no definitive reservation of our tours. This is due to that most of our reservations are based on availability of gorilla permits. A sales representative will contact you afterwards to confirm your booking, the total price and sort out any questions or special requests you may have.
* If you experience any problems using this booking form, you may also use our STANDARD CONTACT FORM to get in touch with us.
Please Note :
- Special offers may be available on this trip.Special rates are available for different seasons.
- VAT is included at the applicable rate, and we make no service charge.
- Group rates are available for parties of 4 or more people. Please inquire or telephone for rates.
- We accept payments preferably in US Dollars. Small Bills (1 -20) attract a lower rate. For payments in other currencies, currency exchange rates vary daily & we always calculate them accurately using the most current international banking data available.
We accept wire transfers and credit card payments. Payment by credit card is subject to a surchage of 5%
Safaris in Uganda, Rwanda, Congo
Browse our selection of exciting safari packages in Uganda and Rwanda. These trips can be possible addonn to your trip or be booked independently! They include gorilla trekking trips, wildlife safaris to uganda’s most popular parks as well as trips.
A discounted 2 Day gorilla safari to Volcanoes National Park for gorilla trekking. Read More
Enjoy a 3 Days Gorilla Adventure in Rwanda, golden monkey tracking and nature walks. Read More
Meet the rare mountain gorillas in the jungles of Bwindi Forest, Uganda. Read More
Game Viewing, boat rides and sight seeing tour in Queen Elizabeth Park. Read More
Cruise along the Nile and enjoy wildlife viewing in Murchison Falls Park. Read More
Track chimpanzees in Kibale Forest, see other primates on this trip! Read More
Meet chimpanzees in Kibale Forest and gorillas in Bwindi Forest… Read More