The 4 Days Wildlife & Gorilla Uganda Safari combined tour entailing mountain gorilla trekking in the Bwindi impenetrable forest national park, ishasha tree climbing lions, wildlife viewing and launch cruise in Queen Elizabeth national park. The tour starts and ends in Uganda.
Day 1: Transfer Queen elizabeth national park & launch cruise
Day 2: Chimpanzee Tracking – transfer to Bwindi impenetrable forest national park
Day 3: Gorilla Tracking & Cultural Walk to Batwa Communities.
Day 4: Departure
Day 1: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth Wildlife park – Afternoon Launch cruise
In the morning, you will leave kampala and transfer to queen elizabeth national park stopping at the equator for photography reaching in the afternoon. check in at the lodge, have lunch and refresh waiting for the afternoon launch cruise at kazinga channel. At 2:00 go for the boat cruise which provide you with great view of the various wild and bird life on the water shores. Dinner and overnight stay at Mweya safari lodge/ Katara lodge/park view lodge/Enganzi Lodge.
Day 3: Ishasha – Bwindi national park
After breakfast at 8:00 am transfer to Ishasha – the southern sector of Queen Elizabeth national park in search of tree climbing lions. It is approximately an hour’s drive from Mweya to Ishasha Gate. At 10:00 am lions begin climbing fig trees as they seek shelter in the tree branches from the scorching sunshine and relaxing after a night and morning feast on the antelopes.
At 13:00 O’clock transfer to Savannah Hotel for a hot lunch and later proceed to Bwindi national park for an evening Batwa (Pygmies) community walk. Overnight stay at Gorilla Forest Camp / Mahogany Springs
Day 3: Gorilla Trekking Adventure, Cultural walk to Batwa People
You will have morning breakfast and transfer to the park headquarters for briefing before trekking. From there, you will hike into the forest following different trails in the forest in follow of the allocated gorilla family. From there with the lead of an armed ranger, hike into the forest in search of a mountain gorilla family which will take you between 3o minutes and a whole day depending on the movement and location of the gorillas that day but you are greatly assured of seeing these endangered species. In the evening, you will visit the batwa pygmies communities who will introduce you to their traditional forest life. Dinner and overnight at the lodge (Day 2).
Day 4: Departure
Have breakfast and start a picnic drive back to Kampala.
End of the tour
There are no departure dates currently available for the rest of this season. Enquire for 2012 Departure Dates or for a private safari option
PRICES for our tours
In order to process your booking request, please fill out the ENQUIRY/BOOKING FORM
Please take into account:
* In some of our programs and add-ons, the rates vary according to the number of persons and travel date.
* This is no definitive reservation of our tours. This is due to that most of our reservations are based on availability of gorilla permits. A sales representative will contact you afterwards to confirm your booking, the total price and sort out any questions or special requests you may have.
* If you experience any problems using this booking form, you may also use our STANDARD CONTACT FORM to get in touch with us.
Please Note :
- Special offers may be available on this trip.Special rates are available for different seasons.
- VAT is included at the applicable rate, and we make no service charge.
- Group rates are available for parties of 4 or more people. Please inquire or telephone for rates.
- We accept payments preferably in US Dollars. Small Bills (1 -20) attract a lower rate. For payments in other currencies, currency exchange rates vary daily & we always calculate them accurately using the most current international banking data available.
We accept wire transfers and credit card payments. Payment by credit card is subject to a surchage of 5%
Safaris in Uganda, Rwanda, Congo
Browse our selection of exciting safari packages in Uganda and Rwanda. These trips can be possible addonn to your trip or be booked independently! They include gorilla trekking trips, wildlife safaris to uganda’s most popular parks as well as trips.
A discounted 2 Day gorilla safari to Volcanoes National Park for gorilla trekking. Read More
Enjoy a 3 Days Gorilla Adventure in Rwanda, golden monkey tracking and nature walks. Read More
Meet the rare mountain gorillas in the jungles of Bwindi Forest, Uganda. Read More
Game Viewing, boat rides and sight seeing tour in Queen Elizabeth Park. Read More
Cruise along the Nile and enjoy wildlife viewing in Murchison Falls Park. Read More
Track chimpanzees in Kibale Forest, see other primates on this trip! Read More
Meet chimpanzees in Kibale Forest and gorillas in Bwindi Forest… Read More